Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Chris's/Kris's Closet (Christina) June 14, 2013

Chris's Closet

I am Christina, the hot pink of ChristinaKristin, welcome to my closet.



Friday, I met up with Kristin to do some shopping for a themed event we were attending that night. I planned to be cute and casual. Also, I wanted to wear pink to show my support in stopping the violence against the LGBT community that has been taken place locally. This is what I wore.

My pink Kangol hat is super old, I believe it was purchased on a NYC trip. At one point I was really obsessed with Kangol hats, and I had many different styles. I don't wear hats as much now, unless my hair is twisted. 

I love this giraffe t-shirt wearing turquiose sunglasses. I bought this from my favorite store Target, for $10.00. I purchased this shirt to pair with floral jeans, but have since found other ways to wear it. 


I found these fluorescent peach jeans at Madewell, on sale of course. They were originally   $89.99, on  sale for 31.99, final sale, a steal. I was in a hurry when I purchased them, I didn't even try them on, I grabbed my size and left. I'm not really sure if there are more left, but Madewell is at Easton Town Center, sale items are always in the back left corner.  The jeans are designed by BLANKNYC, find these same jeans on the site, although they are not on sale.


I purchased these sandals last summer, they are denim with chains around the ankles, purchased from Bakers. I know they currently have similar styles, but not with denim. My handbag was a gift from Ghana, I love this bag, the print and color are so me. My knit earrings are from our "Cotton Candy" collection, you can see similar styles in our online shop.

Are you wearing brights this summer?

Until Next Time, Ciao!

*Chris*

No comments: