Thursday, June 27, 2013

Chris's/Kris's Closet (Christina) June 24,2013

Chris's Closet

I am Christina, the hot pink of ChristinaKristin, welcome to my closet.



 Monday was a pretty slow day for me. I didn't do much, I worked on some jewelry for a while. I quickly became bored and wanted to get out of the house. So I got dressed and just ran a few errands. This is one of my favorite T-shirts, I purchased in Atlanta, I was at a vendor event and Ethnicity Models was selling this shirt, I thought it was super cute and picked one up, along with my earrings. I paired it with different shades of pink. My neon pink tank top is a closet blog regular, I purchased it from Target.  The fuchsia skirt is from American Apparel. I love this store, haven't been there in a while, but they are known for their basic pieces. My belt is a thrift store purchase.

You have seen my bracelets before, on my right wrist the colorful bracelets are from Ghana, the gold bangles were purchased at the World Market. On my left wrist, that bracelet I purchased from a vendor at The Ohio State Fair. My straw clutch is also a thrift store find.


What do you think?

Until Next Time,Ciao!

*Chris*


No comments: