Thursday, June 13, 2013

Thursday's Inspiration

Parisian Dreams

As a little girl growing up in Ohio, there were 2 places I always wanted to go, New York City and Paris. I've always adored the big city, I love the people, the things to do, the hustle and bustle, the diversity, and yes the use of public transportation.  I've had the opportunity to visit NYC many, many times, but I have yet to visit Paris. My dream to visit Paris has always been far-fetched, it was one of those things that I never really thought could happen. Now that I am older and wiser, life's experiences and people have shown me that I can do anything I want, no limits.



In Yesterday's "Style Crush" I featured a stylist/event planner by the name of Lerkia Lee. I talked about how I was inspired by the way she lived her life to the fullest. She recently took a trip to Paris, I lived vicariously through her trip by stalking her fb updates about the city. Whenever I see women who look like me doing things that I want to do, or pursuing their dreams, it makes me more optimistic about my own personal dreams.



So one day, I will be in Paris, until then I will continue dreaming about it, and work on getting my passport!

If you are dreaming of visiting the City of Lights get more inspiration from my etsy treasury "Dreams of Paris".


What city/country have you always wanted to visit?

Until Next Time, Ciao!

*Chris*

2 comments:

SavvyBrydeGuru said...

Italy - next Spring (Excited!)

ChrisKris said...

Yay!!! Take me with you...lol I'll just stalk your updates again:)