Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Chris's/Kris's Closet (Kristin) June 1, 2013

Kris's Closet

In this blog post you will get a glimpse of pieces in my closet,learn where I found them
 and where I wore them.  
My name is Kristin. Welcome to my closet!


Saturday I spent some time with my mom then went to a wedding with Leo. We hung out at the reception a while then headed to the Short North for Galley Hop. I took these photos in front of the house in between the reception and the Short North. I changed into more comfortable flat silver shoes immediately after this but this is what I wore.
 I got so many compliments on this dress. My friend Deepika bought if for me for helping her with a job. We got it at Marshalls for $24. The brand is Pinky. I believe it's a junior brand. I loved the dress at first site because it had a vintage look about it. Find similar dresses here and here.
I loved the delicate lace collar and the peach color is something I didn't really have in my wardrobe. Thank you Dee!
 The jacket is a collarless Gap jacket from the thrift store. I paid $10 for it some time ago. Find a similar jacket here.
 The leopard cow hide clutch is Ann Taylor. I got it for $19.50 at Buffalo Exchange in Chicago with the original tag still on it last July. It was originally $138. Gotta love that! The bracelet to your left is new. My sister just brought it back from her trip to Chicago Memorial Day weekend. It is called an Indian Mask. The wrist to your right 'arm party' from top to bottom is made up of the alligator 'creature cuff' by Tasha from Nordstrom, the Artemis cuff & Kalahari bangle by Stella & Dot, snake wrap bracelet from etsy and another new guy, the Cara Cross Knuckle Ring from Nordstrom. This ring is more like a hand bracelet because it actually sits around the palm of my hand.
The shoes are Steven by Steve Madden silver distressed leather peep toes. They are a quite a few years old. Find a similar pair of shoes here.

This concludes another Kris's Closet. What do you think about my look?
Thank you so much for stopping by!
Check out our newest Heavy Metal Collection at our etsy shop

Be blessed! Be free! Be fashionable!
Kris,

No comments: