Friday, June 21, 2013

Chris's/Kris's Closet (Christina) June 17,2013

Chris's Closet

I am Christina, the hot pink of ChristinaKristin, welcome to my closet.




Monday morning I unfortunately had to attend a funeral. My cousin's grandfather passed away, but he lived a long life, I knew him and wanted to go and pay my respects. After the service I had lunch with a friend and requested that he take pictures of me. He is an amateur I have to hone his skills. After I looked at the pictures I realized that I had the same pose in every pic...ooops!

Of course I opted for a simple LBD (little black dress). The dress was given to me by Karen, Kristin's mother. The dress is from White House Black Market, I personally don't shop there, but I love this dress it's so simple and easy to dress up. I found a similar black A-line black dress here.


 My striped blazer is from Burlington Coat Factory, I think I paid $16.00 for it. Monday was a very hot day, but I knew that I would be cold in the church and the blazer went well with my look. Here is a similar blazer.


My Avery chain and pearl necklace is from Stella & Dot. The Avery necklace has been discontinued, but check this one out,also Stella & Dot.  I mixed my bracelets with some pearls, and the Starstruck ring also from Stella & Dot. The black studded belt is really old, not sure where I found it, I believe it was in a shoe store Aldo possibly.  I found a super cute studded bow belt by White House Black Market. My black leather clutch is a thrift store find, I believe it was about $2.00. I purchased my silver sandals last summer at some cheap shoe store, I don't even remember where or how much I paid, but I love these little shoes.

What do you think?

Until Next Time, Ciao!

*Chris*

No comments: