Thursday, June 6, 2013

Thursday's Inspiration

For those of you who don't know me, I am a school teacher, who has the summers off. It sounds great, but usually every summer I am working like crazy, and don't have a lot of time for my passion, which is my business (ChristinaKristin).  Well, at the beginning of the year I did a 30 day fast and I had some very specific things that I wanted to focus on, those things being increased faith,guidance, and a vision. Needless, to say I prayed about  really focusing on my business and not working a 9-5, and that's what I am doing, with no hesitation or fear. Stepping out on a leap of faith, and I feel confident that things will be ok. 

That leads me to today's inspiration! Yesterday it was so nice and sunny out that I decided to walk along Scioto Mile (in Columbus, Ohio), and watch the water, I enjoy the swinging benches. I sat there for about an hour with no cell phone, just paper and pencil. I created a list of experiences I wanted to have over the summer. At the top of my list was to go to the beach. There is something soothing about the heat, sand and the sound of the ocean.



I'm really into vision boards and wanted to put my thoughts into pictures. I found some great pictures that showed exactly what I want to experience this summer.


To see more beach inspiration check out today's "Beachy Keen" etsy treasury!


What are you hoping to experience this summer?

Until Next Time, Ciao!

*Chris*

No comments: