Thursday, February 7, 2013

Thursday's Inspiration

Twice a week Kristin and I both create collections on a site called etsy. On etsy these collections are called treasuries. The reason why I enjoy doing them so much is because I feel like a fashion editor creating a cohesive display of items for a magazine. I am usually inspired by the collections I create either in my own personal life, or through my designs. So I decided, why not blog a little more in depth about the inspiration behind the treasuries I create.

My goal is to not only inspire you the reader, but also take my inspiration to the next level. I hope you enjoy this series as I much as I enjoy creating it!

*Chris*


This week I was inspired by denim, something that never goes out of style. But this Spring you may see an overload of it the stores. On the runway, this trend was shown is various ways, from head to toe denim, printed denim, and mix and match denim.  When you wear your denim this spring have fun with it, remember that the denim does not have to match, go ahead and pair that dark denim vest with light wash denim jeans,throw on some jewelry and you're ready to go.



Pictures taken from www.style.com: L-R Paul & Joe, Vanessa Bruno, Chanel.

Pictures taken from www.style.com: L-R Hermes,Jean Paul Gaultier, Balmain.

Be sure to check out the etsy treasury. You will find all things denim, from denim jewelry to denim shoes. How will you wear denim this spring?

Until next time, Ciao!

*Chris*

No comments: