Monday, February 18, 2013

Chris's/Kris's Closet (Kristin) February 14, 2013

Kris's Closet

Inspired by some great bloggers, my partner and I decided to start our own blog. In this blog post you will get a glimpse of pieces in my closet,learn where I found them
 and where I wore them.  
My name is Kristin. Welcome to my closet!

 I had to work on Valentine's Day at Shoetique. I decided to be festive in the spirit of the commercial holiday. I thought maybe it would help me sell more at the store and put people in a good mood. Part of it worked. It got me a breakfast sandwich past breakfast time at one of my favorite delis and people stayed and talked to me for long periods at the boutique, that helped the day go by. When I got off, I made my fella duck for dinner and had a nice evening. This is what I wore.
 With it being close to spring, I have been trying to wear my favorite furs while it's still cold out. My outfit was centered around the jacket. I wore my favorite dark denim skinny jeans by Paige from Nordstrom with a white button up I bought from the Ohio Thrift Store.
Find my jeans at: http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/paige-skyline-12-skinny-stretch-jeans-twilight/3128824?origin=keywordsearch&contextualcategoryid=0&fashionColor=&resultback=0&pprd=0
 I layered the button-up with a pink tank with red hearts (old from Forever 21) and a black vest I have worn before on a closet post from New Years. It is also a thrift store purchase. The vest is INC and laces up the back. I just recently saw it on a personality from Mob Wives. LOL!  The rabbit jacket I ordered about six years ago from a fur vendor on ebay. I love the red, pink and white combination. It is reversible but I have only worn it on the fur side. The faux pearls were given to me by my former boss Delcina.
 My bag is the Michael Kors East/West Hamilton Tote from zappos.  The heart two finger ring is from Forever 21. My leather gloves are vintage.
Find my bag here: http://www.zappos.com/michael-michael-kors-hamilton-east-west-satchel-black~2
 My boots are old Guess over-the-knee boots. They are originally from Nordstrom.
This concludes another Kris's Closet. Thank you so much for stopping by!
Check out our newest jewelry additions on etsy by selecting shop on the homepage of our blogspot or go to etsy.com and enter ChristinaKristin. 
Be blessed! Be free! Be fashionable!

No comments: