Monday, February 25, 2013

Chris's/Kris's Closet (Kristin) February 23, 2013

Kris's Closet

Inspired by some great bloggers, my partner and I decided to start our own blog. In this blog post you will get a glimpse of pieces in my closet,learn where I found them
 and where I wore them.  
My name is Kristin. Welcome to my closet!


Saturday was February ladies night. Eight ladies met me at Candy Cane Lane Party House for a pole dance lesson. Only one of us had taken a class before so it was quite amusing. We were suppose to wear workout clothing for the lesson which is the only reason I am in leggings. I took these photos at Candy Cane Lane before the class started. At that time I had to remove my Uggs. This is what I wore. 
I knew I was going to this pole party all day so when I got dressed this was the outcome. I threw on a pair of leggings I bought off the clearance rack at Kohls last week. I layered a long Mossimo Target beater made to wear as a dress (old) and a Minnie Mouse tee also from Kohls clearance. My sequin over-the-knee Uggs are closet post repeats.
There is a big metallic red bow on Minnie Mouse that attracted me to the shirt. Colored metallics are going to be big for spring.
I was inspired by the shirt to make myself a metallic hair bow as well. I used a gold and black thin scarf.

This concludes another Kris's Closet. Thank you so much for stopping by!
For info about Candy Cane Lane, check out their website!
Be blessed! Be free! Be fashionable!
Kris,

Holding the mixologist's snake before the pole class at Candy Cane Lane.

No comments: