Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Style Crush



 DemestiksNewYork


A friend emailed me and asked for help finding a dress to wear to a fashion event. She kind of knew what she wanted, but to get a visual I suggested she send me pics of dresses that tickled her fancy. The image I received was color and pattern overload, with a lady like silhouette, I was in awe! When I found out that this dress was easily accessible on etsy, I was even more excited. After perusing through the online boutique, I quickly added this chic designer to my list of "favorites".


The creations are very moderately priced, especially knowing these beautiful pieces are hand sewn,made to order, and high quality. Make sure you check out the shop at http://www.etsy.com/shop/DemestiksNewYork! To find more in depth info about Demestiks, I found a great recent article here http://www.designsponge.com/2013/02/interview-reuben-reuel-of-demestiks-new-york.html.








 





   





What do you think about Demestiks? Would you wear it?

Until next time, Ciao!

*Chris*

No comments: