Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Chris's/Kris's Closet (Kristin) May 19, 2013


Kris's Closet

Inspired by some great bloggers, my partner and I decided to start our own blog almost a year ago. In this blog post you will get a glimpse of pieces in my closet,learn where I found them
 and where I wore them.  
My name is Kristin. Welcome to my closet!


Sunday I spent the evening in Bremen, Ohio. Last minute the fella and his friend decided to cook out so we ran to the store and got on the road to Leo's friend's place in the country. We sat outside on his porch and deck and enjoyed our ribs and brew. I took these photos all around his land. This is what I wore.
It was warm Sunday but since I was going to the country, I covered up to limit my exposure to bugs. The safari blouse I wore is from the thrift store.The brand is not familiar to me but it is Craig Clothing Co. I paid $0.99 for the shirt at the Valley Thrift Store in Dayton. Find a similar blouse here.My skinnies are my favorite by Paige. Find my jeans here.
I wore this straw bucket hat to keep the ticks and spiders out of my hair. I have heard many horror stories so I wanted to be safe and save myself from acting a darn fool, running around and screaming like an idiot. The straw hat is from a thrift store in Circleville, Ohio. Find a similar one here. My necklace is a closet post repeat. I bought it last year during a Style Adventure for $0.25 at Chesterville Flea Market. It is one of my favorite pieces.
My studded belt is from the Ohio Thrift store. I found a similar belt here.The clutch is a closet post veteran, I bought it last summer at Buffalo Exchange in Chicago. It is by Bag Bazaar. I found a similar clutch here. The bracelets from top to bottom are the 'Kalahari Bangle' by Stella & Dot, the alligator 'Creature Cuff' by Tasha from Nordstrom, and the 'Artemis Cuff' by Stella & Dot. Both of my rings came from a vendor at the Macy's Music Festival a few years ago.
The studded oxfords are by Not Too Coy. I bought them from zappos.com a while ago. Find similar shoes here.

This concludes another Kris's Closet. What do you think about my safari look?
Thank you so much for stopping by!
Check out our newest collection at our etsy shop! Check out the bonus photo below!

Be blessed! Be free! Be fashionable!
Kris,

A turtle the eldest son found in the country. He was so cute but wasn't feeling all the attention.

No comments: