Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Chris's/Kris's Closet (Kristin) May 10, 2013

Kris's Closet

Inspired by some great bloggers, my partner and I decided to start our own blog. In this blog post you will get a glimpse of pieces in my closet,learn where I found them
 and where I wore them.  
My name is Kristin. Welcome to my closet!

Friday was date night with Leo. We had dinner at Park Creek Kitchen in Upper Arlington then we went to see The Great Gatsby. It was opening night so it was crowded but I enjoyed the movie. The wardrobe was incredible! I took these photos outside of the theater. This is what I wore.
My shirt and blazer are both second hand. The butterfly button-up is from Mad 4 Mod. I bought it for a dollar. Find a similar butterfly shirt here. The blazer is a vintage piece that a friend bought me from etsy. I believe it was under $20. Find similar jackets here and here. My skinnies are by Paige.
My butterfly earrings I got from a suburb of Chicago at a thrift store for $0.75. Find some similar butterfly earrings here. I got the necklace from a flea market in Kentucky for $15. 
My patent leather purple handbag is by Charles David. My mom bought it for me from Nordstrom one year for my birthday. The pearl bangle bracelet is from the Valley Thrift Store in Dayton. It was $1.99

The blue suede shoes with wicker heels , I wore last week in a closet post. They are by Costume National. I could not locate anything similar online.


This concludes another Kris's Closet. What do you think about this look?
Thank you so much for stopping by!
Check out our newest collection at our etsy shop. Just click shop on our blog home page.

Be blessed! Be free! Be fashionable!
Kris,

No comments: