Wednesday, January 30, 2013

What's up with ChristinaKristin?

 A couple of weeks ago I had the opportunity to style this super cute kindergartner. I was really excited, because although we have done professional styling it's always with adult models of course. I love kids so much, and wanted to try kid styling. This shoot was so much fun, and this cutie happens to be my niece. This was her first shoot ever, and she was a tad bit nervous, but she was a natural behind the camera. Not to mention the photographer, Ashley Max-Dixon of  Photocentric Photography, gave excellent direction, and has a lot of patience. Be sure to check out her site.


My goal for this shoot was for it be really fashionable, so I dressed her in some current trends. You will see she has on stripes, and combat boots, and I couldn't resist that chunky knit grey sweater, I fell in love with the hood.



Of course I had to do some pattern mixing, and throw in that golden yellow with those adorable flat boots. We shot outside of an abandoned building, there were some really good props out there. She was actually freezing, but she pulled it off like a pro.


And finally, the pink blazer was a must, I told her all she needed was a brief case and she would be ready for work. The neon was an added bonus.



So that's what we are up to! Check out more of our styling work on our facebook page or on modelmayhem. If you are in need of adorable pictures for your kids contact Ashley at www.photocentricphotography.com . ChristinaKristin specializes in editorial styling, as well as personal styling for both men and women , and now kids styling, send us an email to christinakristin1@yahoo.com for more information.

No comments: