Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Style Crush

Every woman has a crush on another woman, whether it's because of her amazing hair, her confidence, or in this case her sense of style. We will be highlighting women whose style we have a crush on, either a celeb or an average Jane. Enjoy!!



As I continue writing this style crush series I am finding that a crush can be on anything, not just a person, or even a store.This week's style crush, is about my crush on a bike. Yes, a bike. But not just any bike a designer Alive + Olivia bike. I was shopping in Target for Christmas gifts, when this beauty caught my eye. I have been wanting a bike for a while now, not just any bike, a cute, stylish bike, like this one.

This past summer my guy friend asked me to go bike riding with him at a local park. I had to refuse because I did not have a bike. When I spotted this bike I immediately text him a picture. His response: "That's not a real bike, you can't really go riding through trails,and hills. That's for you to look cute in front of." Although I laughed my feelings were crushed for about 2 seconds. Now I am on the search to find this bike, which is now available at Neiman Marcus for $249.99, a markdown from the original price $499.99. A steal!



While looking at www.Luckymag.com, I came across this cute girl and her cute bike in the street style section. She inspired to me to A. DIY an inexpensive bike, or B. Find another bike, if my original desire is no longer available. Either way, I will have a bicycle this spring/summer season, and it will be stylish!;-)

Until next time, Ciao!

*Chris*


No comments: