Thursday, January 3, 2013

Thursday's Inspiration

Twice a week Kristin and I both create collections on a site called etsy. On etsy these collections are called treasuries. The reason why I enjoy doing them so much is because I feel like a fashion editor creating a cohesive display of items for a magazine. I am usually inspired by the collections I create either in my own personal life, or through my designs. So I decided, why not blog a little more in depth about the inspiration behind the treasuries I create.

My goal is to not only inspire you the reader, but also take my inspiration to the next level. I hope you enjoy this series as I much as I enjoy creating it!

*Chris*





Today's treasury is called "Marigold". The inspiration came from the London runways for Spring 2013. Saturated yellows made an appearance in many designer collections. Hopefully this brings a little warmth and sunshine for all you like me, experiencing snowy days!

From left to right:

1.Roksanda Ilincic

2.Paul Smith

3. Acne

4. J.W. Anderson

*All pictures are courtesy of Style.com

Until next time,Ciao!

*Chris*

No comments: