Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Style Crush (Chris)



This week's style crush is a spotlight on a trend that is moving into the Spring. "Wedge Sneakers", I first noticed their reappearance while watching, I hate to admit, Love & Hip Hop Atlanta. One of the stars Mimi, was rocking them, and they looked cute.

But, I remember wearing wedge sneakers in middle and high school, now I'm telling my age. But I loved them then, and I would wear them again, if I could find the right ones. Just think how comfortable it would be to wear a shoe that is a mix between a wedge and a sneaker, that's the best of both worlds.

In all of the fashion magazines and fashion websites editor's have chosen their "Top 10 Wedge Sneakers." Of course, they are featuring all of the designer brands such as Giuseppe Zanotti and Marc Jacobs. While those are super, super cute, not everyone can afford $850 for a pair of shoes. But a girl can dream,right? 
Here is my wishlist of sneaker wedges!

Enjoy!


Row 1: Left to Right

1. Jimmy Choo $850

2. Coach, Nordstrom $177

3. Monkia Chiang  $925

Row 2: Left to Right

1. Giuseppe Zanotti, Nordstrom $895

2. Nine West $225


Row 3: Left to Right

1. Mia Shoes $69


3. N.Y.L.A. $59.95

Until next time,Ciao!

*Chris*


No comments: