Thursday, January 10, 2013

Thursday's Inspiration


Twice a week Kristin and I both create collections on a site called etsy. On etsy these collections are called treasuries. The reason why I enjoy doing them so much is because I feel like a fashion editor creating a cohesive display of items for a magazine. I am usually inspired by the collections I create either in my own personal life, or through my designs. So I decided, why not blog a little more in depth about the inspiration behind the treasuries I create.

My goal is to not only inspire you the reader, but also take my inspiration to the next level. I hope you enjoy this series as I much as I enjoy creating it!

*Chris*





This week's etsy treasury inspiration came from all of the pink shown on the Spring runways. As you may know this is my favorite color, so of course I was excited to see it as a Spring trend.  Pink appeared in many shades ranging from, but not limited to, bright pink,coral and pastel pink. You will see pops of pink and head to toe pink ensembles this upcoming season.



Photos taken from: L-www.ladylux.com,Top:www.style.com Bottom:www.stylebistro.com

Don't forget to check out the etsy treasury to see more of my pink inspiration,while you're there,check out our shop!

Until next time, Ciao!

*Chris*

No comments: