Thursday, January 24, 2013

Thursday's Inspiration



Twice a week Kristin and I both create collections on a site called etsy. On etsy these collections are called treasuries. The reason why I enjoy doing them so much is because I feel like a fashion editor creating a cohesive display of items for a magazine. I am usually inspired by the collections I create either in my own personal life, or through my designs. So I decided, why not blog a little more in depth about the inspiration behind the treasuries I create.

My goal is to not only inspire you the reader, but also take my inspiration to the next level. I hope you enjoy this series as I much as I enjoy creating it!

*Chris*


This week I was inspired by television. I was obsessed with Sex & The City, and I became a fan of Carrie Diaries after reading the series. So, of course I have been watching the show. I almost forgot how much I love the fun,carefree fashion of the 80's, but the show quickly reminded me of what I've been missing.
Pictures taken from:www.fabsugar.com,fashionlady-fashionismyname.blogspot.com,gorodmod.com,and www.weheartit.com






Don't forget to check out the etsy treasury for your fix of the 80's! 
Until next time, Ciao!

*Chris*

No comments: