Monday, September 30, 2013

Chris's/Kris's Closet (Kristin) September 22, 2013


Kris's Closet

In this blog post you will get a glimpse of pieces in my closet,learn where I found them
 and where I wore them.  
My name is Kristin. Welcome to my closet!


Sunday the 22nd, I was in Lynchburg, Virginia. I'd been there helping my guy out with a job since Wednesday and we were finally able to check out the city. The historic city is full of sites where historical figures from the Civil War lived and fought. We got to check out the Lynchburg Museum, the Monument Terrace/ Confederate Monument,and the Renaissance Pierce Street driving tour which included some famous African Americans such as poet/civil war activist Anne Spencer. I walked through her garden and was attacked by mosquitoes before I could completely cover it. LOL. I took these photos at the Monument Terrace. Check out what I wore!

It's no longer summer and the days have been a little chillier. When fall arrives, it's definitely time to start layering. Looking at this outfit it looks like I am wearing a sweatshirt and skirt but it is actually a sweatshirt over the polka-dot dress I wore on my Put in Bay trip post in August. I added the lace peter-pan collar necklace to the over-sized sweatshirt to kind of dress it up. I love mixing masculine with feminine! I threw on my Adidas sneaker wedges to be cute but comfortable while I trekked around Lynchburg including the 139 steps of the Monument Terrace.

Dress: Merona dress from Target(similar dress)
Sweatshirt: ElevenParis 'Talere' Print Sweatshirt from Nordstrom
Collar:Forever 21(similar collar)
Purse:Gucci (old) The fox tail I picked up from a vendor at the Mohican Pow Wow in Loudonville, Ohio
Shoes: Adidas 'Basket Profi'Hidden Wedge Sneaker from Nordstrom
Sunglasses: Emporio Armani

Me & Frankie

What do you think about my look? Bonus photo below.
Be blessed! Be free! Be fashionable!
Kris,

The top of the Monument Terrace & the Lynchburg Museum 

No comments: