Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Chris's/Kris's Closet ( Special NY Edition) September 5, 2013 Part I


Special New York Edition Chris's/Kris's Closet
September 5, 2013
Part I

In this blog post you will get a glimpse of pieces in our closets,learn where we found them
 and where we wore them.  

Thursday was the first day we woke up in New York. We had breakfast across the street from our hotel then we headed toward Brooklyn for some thrift/vintage shopping. We took the subway and ended up at Buffalo Exchange and Monk in Williamsburg. We had a limited amount of time to work with since our accessory showcase event was just hours away, so we finished up our shopping, took these photos and didn't even time to eat before it was time to change clothes. This is what we wore the first half of the day.

Kris's Closet

My name is Kristin. Welcome to my closet!

I HEART NY TEE: Street Vendor in Times Square
Skirt: J.McLaughlin(second hand)
Purse: Multi-colored Alma by Louis Vuitton
Shoes:Cole Haan Tompkins oxford
Earrings:vintage given to me by a friend
Bracelet:Christmas gift from Grandpa brought back from China
I bought the tee on Wednesday when we went to Times Square for $5. I loved it because it was ChristinaKristin colors. I threw it on with a skirt I brought from home that I had yet to wear, so it worked out. I threw on a skinny mint colored belt and my mint colored Cole Haan oxfords to bring the outfit Harmony. That concludes my look.

Be blessed! Be free! Be fashionable!
Kris,



Chris's Closet

I am Christina, the hot pink of ChristinaKristin, welcome to my closet.




Yes, I trekked to Brooklyn in wedges, but they went with my outfit so well I couldn't wear anything else. Since, we were going to Brooklyn I went for a funky, "ethnic" look, especially since I had to dress up later in the evening.




Bag: Handmade, purchased from Monk in Williamsburg,Brooklyn.


Sunglasses: Marc by Marc Jacobs

Earrings: ChristinaKristin

Shoes: Shoetique Columbus, Ohio

Bracelets: Ohio State vendor/Gifts from Ghana and India


Until Next Time, Ciao!

*Chris*



No comments: