Tuesday, September 3, 2013

New York City Here We Come!!!


New York Here We Come!!!

We leave for New York late tonight to show our jewelry this year for New York Fashion Week. We have been preparing for a few weeks and we are both excited and nervous. I am personally excited about the down time as well. I haven't been to New York in a few years so I am excited about the food, shopping and the people watching.  Most important, I am excited about the possibility of women in our nations fashion capitol strutting down the streets of New York in accessories Christina and I created. We are both dreamers but  positive attitudes and persistence gets us closer to where we want to be every day. I hope for all of you fellow dreamers, that your dreams are just around the corner as well. Thank you for your support and we hope to see some of you at our showcase Thursday.

Be Blessed! Be Free! Be Fashionable!

Kris,

Images Courtesy of : tumblr.com, perth-style.com & soyonan.com


Email us at christinakristin1@yahoo.com to be put on our showcase guestlist by Wednesday.


No comments: