Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Chris's/Kris's Closet ( Special NY Edition) September 5, 2013 Part II

Special New York Edition Chris's/Kris's Closet
September 5, 2013
Part II

In this blog post you will get a glimpse of pieces in our closets,learn where we found them
 and where we wore them.  


Chris's Closet


I am Christina, the hot pink of ChristinaKristin, welcome to my closet.


On our second full day in New York City, Kristin and I attended the "New York Fashion Week Accessory Showcase", where our jewelry was on display for editors,stylists and bloggers to preview as well as purchase. The theme of the event was "Blazers and Bellinis", so we both opted to pair a blazer with our looks in honor of the theme.  The showcase was at the fabulous "Carlton Hotel" in midtown Manhattan. This is what I wore.

I am so glad that I packed a pair of flats, I assumed that we would have chairs behind our table, but no, we both stood for about 4 hours. I changed my shoes periodically throughout the night.


Tuxedo Blazer: White House Black Market

Tunic mini dress: Nordstrom BP

Pink lace skirt worn as tube top: Meijer



Bow Tie Earrings: ChristinaKristin (if interested in bow tie earrings, please email us, they are not available in our online shop at this time christinakristin1@yahoo.com)


Bracelets: Stella & Dot/Gifts

Pink socks: Hot Topic

Shoes: DSW


Until Next Time,Ciao!

*Chris*



Kris's Closet

My name is Kristin. Welcome to my closet!


I was waiting for the perfect opportunity to wear this outfit and then we were invited to this event. I wanted to wear something that was colorful and fun because I think of our brand as both. I spent most of the night in my Cole Haan flat oxfords since we were standing up all evening but I started the night in heels and threw them back on at the last hour of the event. This is what I wore.

Floral Jacket: by Bahari(purchased second hand at Springfield Antique Center)similar jackets= Jacket 1 & Jacket 2
Tank: very old, not sure where it originated
Purse: Multi-colored Alma by Louis Vuitton
Shoes: Betsey Johnson (a few years old)
EarringsAYAinc on Etsy Birthday Gift from Christina 2012 
Bracelets:skull bracelets from JAL Jewelry on etsy (sold out) and bolt bracelets by ChristinaKristin from our Heavy Metal Collection (can be special ordered)
Necklace: Three chain necklace from our Heavy Metal Collection 





Be blessed! Be free! Be fashionable!
Kris,


No comments: