Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Chris's/Kris's Closet (Kristin) September 6, 2013

Kris's Closet

In this blog post you will get a glimpse of pieces in my closet,learn where I found them
 and where I wore them.  
My name is Kristin. Welcome to my closet!


Christina and I spent our third day in New York sight seeing. We 
checked out of our room at the Roosevelt, left our luggage with the front desk and headed toward Times Square until it was time to check into the next place. We decided to check out Madame Tussauds Wax Museum. We had a great time interacting with the wax figures and I got Christina to eat a real dried roasted cricket. It was a little chilly out so I wore a dress over a tank and jeans for an extra layer. I was going to button it up but decided to wear it as a jacket. I took these photos at the Wax Museum. This is what I wore.

Dress: white and yellow plaid dress (Thrift Store)
Pants: Gift from my friend Deepika
Tank: very old, Forever 21
Necklaces: choker(antique store) and three chain necklace by ChristinaKristin
Belt: metallic two tone belt (second hand from the Chesterville Flea Market)
Ladybug scarf: Ohio thrift store
Earrings: gunmetal hoops bought in Put in Bay at a yard sale
Bracelets: bolt cuffs by ChristinaKristin ( custom order, message us on etsy for information), The Creature Skull cuff by Tasha at Nordstrom, cross hand bracelet by Cara at Nordstrom

Be blessed! Be free! Be fashionable!
Kris,
Check out bonus photos below!


The view from Madame Tussauds

Kicking it with Sharon and Ozzy

Time for the ChristinaKristin News

No comments: