Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Chris's/Kris's Closet (Christina) August 30, 2012 Birthday Edition!


Chris's Closet

  I am Christina, the hot pink of ChristinaKristinwelcome to my closet!


This past week I had a birthday, I will not disclose my age! My friends and I had a blast, we had cocktails at Franklin Park Conservatory, light food and more drinks at a friend's house, then we went to shake a tail feather at a local nightclub. I had the most challenging time finding an outfit for this day, I knew that I didn't want to spend too much. I literally found this outfit, about 3 hours before the festivities began.


I finally had a chance to shop at Madewell, as you may know I have been stalking this store. The nude pink crochet top was $29.99, a steal, I grabbed it as soon as I saw it. I found a similar top at http://www.etsy.com/listing/104355650/.


Of course I had to layer the tank, so I opted to go with a monochromatic look. Up under the crochet tank I wore a scoop tank dress that I purchased at Nordstrom in the bp section.  I love this dress because you can do so much with it. The store had a variety of colors, and I will be going back for more. The dress was only $24...not bad.  You can find this same dress at http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/bp-double-scoop-tank-dress-juniors/3303118?origin=category&contextualcategoryid=0&fashionColor=Grey-+Truffle&resultback=560.


All of my jewelry is Stella & Dot. This statement piece is the Sierra Necklace, one of my favorites. You can find it at http://shop.stelladot.com/style/b2c_en_us/n272g.html


My arm candy and cocktail ring are Stella & Dot as well. Find them at www.stelladot.com/christinajovonn. This super cute clutch is from the thrift store, I cannot remember which one at this time, I believe it was only $1.99. There are plenty to choose from on etsy, but this one in particular is pretty cute, find it at http://www.etsy.com/listing/84274184.


My sparkly shoes were a cross between gold and champagne colors. They are Steve Madden and I paid $59.95, plus a $5 discount for my birthday!:) I bought them at DSW.
Find them here: http://www.dsw.com/shoe/sm+women%27s+gaylee+glitter+pump?prodId=dsw12prod3830076&productRef=SEARCH




Franklin Park Conservatory is a very pretty place, we got carried away with taking pictures! I absolutely loved my birthday outfit. I have already worn the scoop tank dress with something else, these are going to become staples in my wardrobe, I can tell.




    Until Next Time, Ciao!
        *Chris*

No comments: