Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Chris's/Kris's Closet (Kristin) September 9, 2012

Kris's Closet

Inspired by great bloggers like Folake of Style Pantry and Tamia of The Style Sample,two months ago we decided to open up our closets to the world as well. We are ChristinaKristin of Columbus,Ohio. We are two women close in age, with two different takes on style and completely different personalities. My style is usually wild, bold, adventurous and colorful. I would use the same words to describe my personality and life. My name is Kristin. Welcome to my closet!



Sunday the fella and I kept it simple. We had a cheap date at O'Charley's. It's like one of the only chain restaurants I will dine at. I was sitting around doing work at home before that. We both didn't feel like cooking so I threw on clothes to get something good but cheap. And cheap it was! We ended up only paying for my meal because they ran out of what my guy originally ordered and the server didn't relay that to us because he didn't know. Well the mistake was corrected. I love great customer service. That's how you get people to return. I took these pictures in front of the restaurant. This is what I wore.
I also kept it simple with my outfit. I wore a sheerish neon yellow/green tee shirt from Target over my neon, black and white floral printed Victoria Secret bra, skinny jeans, a polyester shawl like jacket and a neon orange scarf. The bra matching was not on purpose. My jacket is something I found at the Ohio Thrift Store. The orange scarf I got from Shoetique in Town & Country of Columbus, Ohio. They have great scarves for just $5. My leather and metal necklace I picked up from Funky & Functional in the Short North, Columbus. The sunglasses are Michael Kors cat-eyes. I have worn them a few times in closet blogs. My earrings are a pair I got from the Chesterville Flea Market last month. Find a similar neon tee at http://piperlime.gap.com/browse/product.do?searchCID=4016&pid=317779002.
My black and silver sequin clutch is  Limited brand from the MJR warehouse in Plain City, Ohio. Here is a sequin clutch I found on etsy at http://www.etsy.com/listing/108609121/roma-clutch-silver-sequins-over-black?ref=sr_gallery_39&ga_search_query=black+and+silver+sequin+purse&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=ZZ&ga_min=0&ga_max=0&ga_search_type=all
The bracelet I got from a fashion swap with my friends. Here is a very cute multi-strand bracelet at http://www.fantasyjewelrybox.com/Product/Details/23117?urlDisplayName=dreas-silver-mesh-chain-multi-strand-bracelet&source=pjn&subid=8832 The mustache ring I bought last month at Cedar Point. You can find tons of mustache rings at http://www.etsy.com
My leather booties are from  MJR warehouse. They are by Colin Stuart. I love the big floppy bows on the back. I am sorry, I did not find anything close to these to suggest.

This concludes another Kris's Closet. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Be blessed! Be free! Be fashionable!
Kris,

No comments: