Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Chris's/Kris's Closet (Kristin) October 25, 2014

Kris's Closet

In this blog post you will get a glimpse of pieces in my closet, learn where I found them
 and where I wore them.  
My name is Kristin. Welcome to my closet!

I have been celebrating my birthday all of the month of October in spurts. So Saturday I had a full day of activities planned. I started my day with a Breakfast Tour through Columbus Food Adventures with Dr. Breakfast; Nick Dekker: blogger and author of blog and book titled 'Breakfast with Nick'. While on the tour we ran into another one of my favorite bloggers from 'Drink up Columbus', Cheryl Harrison. She writes 'Drunk Brunch' my favorite go to for brunch spots in the city. This is the third year I have done a CFA tour around my birthday. It has become kind of a tradition. It was only right to do a tour this year after earning a free tour for filling up my CFA passport. After the tour was over I met my sister for a movie at Studio Movie Grill in the Arena District where we saw 'Annabelle'. We ended the night with a brain workout through 'Room Escape Adventures', where we participated in 'Trapped in a Room with a Zombie'. We were locked in a room for an hour with ten strangers, where we had to find clues and solve puzzles to find a key to escape the zombie before it could reach us. Look for more on that story on Once Upon A Stylish Life or select Kristin's World in the menu tabs. For now, Check out Saturday's look!

This season, I am all about comfort. I am gravitating toward sweatshirts and sweatshirt like tops. This faux fur with quilted faux leather sleeve sweatshirt was given to me by my mom. It was too big for her. I paired it with a red button-up and a pair of Versace inspired pants that I found at 'Out of the Closet'.

Faux Fur Sweatshirt: TopShop 
Button-up: Charter Club (old)
Pants: Xhilaration (thrift find from 'Out of the Closet') 
Studded Smoking Slippers: Jeffrey Campbell Elegant Bow Flat 
Purse: Michael Kors Sequin Grayson 
Jewelery: Vintage (Bracelet was my grandma's)
Sunglasses: Quay Australia  Yibrow Shades






Until next time,
Be blessed! Be free! Be fashionable!
Kris, 
Me with Dr. Breakfast after the Breakfast Tour

No comments: