Monday, November 3, 2014

Chris's/Kris's Closet (Kristin) October 30, 2014

Kris's Closet

In this blog post you will get a glimpse of pieces in my closet, learn where I found them
 and where I wore them.  
My name is Kristin. Welcome to my closet!

Happy Birthday To Me!!!

Thursday was my birthday. I spent most of the day with my mom. Then early in the evening, I went to a Grand Opening for Sidecar Global Catering with Christina. It is a new venture connected to one of my favorite restaurants in Columbus. The food was insanely good. There were three tables of finger foods and desserts. We filled our plates with mac&cheese, lettuce wraps, candied bacon and several variations of the deviled egg. The event space was simple yet beautiful. We had a great time there. We finished the evening at Sidebar, next door to the event. We had a cocktail and went home. After all it was a weekday so I couldn't be out too late. 

My look was 60s Mod inspired. It was a little chilly outside so I layered a dress over a tie blouse. The over the knee boots were a perfect finish to my 60s look. I threw on my cape-coat and gloves for extra weather protection.


Dress: Style & Co (old)
Blouse: Rafaella (Vintage) Thrift store purchase
Cape Coat:  LAUREN by Ralph Lauren
Belt: White House Black Market (old)
Purse: Michael Kors North/South Hamilton
Boots: Guess (old)
Sunglasses: Fantas Eyes 'Bigeas'
Ring: Vendor at Macy's Music Festival







Until next time,
Be blessed! Be free! Be fashionable!
Kris, 
Christina & I getting ready to go out!
Photos from the Sidecar Global Catering Event

No comments: