Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Chris's/Kris's Closet (Kristin) October 12, 2014

Kris's Closet

In this blog post you will get a glimpse of pieces in my closet, learn where I found them
 and where I wore them.  
My name is Kristin. Welcome to my closet!

Sunday I was in Hocking Hills with my guy and his family. We had a picnic at the park and took two hikes together. Afterward my guy and I checked out an art show that was at the Hocking Hills Lodge and then we hiked a path at Conkle's Hollow State Nature Preserve. Conkle's Hollow was my favorite hike. We did the 1/2 mile Gorge Trail which was so full of texture. It was the most beautiful walk I have ever taken. I took a few style photos on the grounds near Old Man's Cave but most of the photos I captured were of the beauty around me. I will share a few at the end of this post. For now, check out my hiking look. This is what I wore.

Just because you are going hiking, doesn't mean you have to wear athletic gear or give up your personal style. I layered a sweat shirt over a button-up shirt. I wanted to be warm and also bring out the small amount of red in my sweat shirt. I think Levi's are the strongest jeans out there. I was sliding down rock surfaces all day and not a thread was broken. Rocky Boots make lots of great work boots for many special jobs like police officers, firemen and and postmen. They also make some of the best hiking boots. I bought this pair on clearance a couple seasons ago from the Rocky Boot Outlet. For my accessories, I threw on a studded beanie to protect my natural hair from bugs and moisture. I finished the look with a pair of gold Quay sunglasses.

Sweatshirt:Panther Sweatshirt by ElevenParis (old)
Button Up:Charter Club (old)
Jeans:Levi's
Boots:Rocky Boots (old)
Hat:Studded Beanie Found at a yard sale of a friend (Check out this one)
Sunglasses:Quay Australia gold Zig


Until next time,
Be blessed! Be free! Be fashionable!
Kris,


No comments: