Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Chris's/Kris's Closet (Kristin) October 13, 2014


Kris's Closet

In this blog post you will get a glimpse of pieces in my closet, learn where I found them
 and where I wore them.  
My name is Kristin. Welcome to my closet!

Monday was Columbus Day so my parents decided to take me thrift shopping on their day off. We went to the Short North to check out 'Out Of The Closet'. It is a thrift store whose proceeds benefit HIV/AIDS. They even do free testing at the store. I found some fun items for the Fall/Winter 2014 seasonMost important I got to spend time with my favorite lady, my mom. 

Leopard is in again this year. "Ladylike Leopards" were all over the runways for Fall. What's more ladylike than pink leopard? Since the  weather is cooler, I decided to layer my neon pink and off white leopard blouse from summer; with a button-up. Layering is a great way to transition into the cooler seasons. I found these vegan leopard oxfords on the Haute Look website for $14. I had to have them! My look was inspired by my shoes with pieces I already owned.
Army Green Studded Collar button-up: Top Shop (old)
Leopard Blouse: Apt 9 at Kohls (old)
Jeans: Levi's
Leopard Oxfords: Red Circle from Haute Look $14
Fedora: My grandpa's
Scarab Necklace: Top Shop (old)
Sunglasses: Quay Australia
Rings: I found the large silver/gold ring in Amish Country Flea Market. The gold nugget pinky ring was my sister's when we were little.
Until next time,
Be blessed! Be free! Be fashionable!
Kris,

No comments: