Thursday, March 7, 2013

Thursday's Inspiration


Twice a week Kristin and I both create collections on a site called etsy. On etsy these collections are called treasuries. The reason why I enjoy doing them so much is because I feel like a fashion editor creating a cohesive display of items for a magazine. I am usually inspired by the collections I create either in my own personal life, or through my designs. So I decided, why not blog a little more in depth about the inspiration behind the treasuries I create.

My goal is to not only inspire you the reader, but also take my inspiration to the next level. I hope you enjoy this series as I much as I enjoy creating it!

*Chris*





Today Emerald inspired me, I don't know if it's because that Irish holiday is approaching or because of the Spring trend. I'm not much of a fan of "green", but I am definitely open to adding this color into my wardrobe through accessories. Those layered bracelets are really speaking to me.



Photos taken from L-R: roxiedaisy.comzillowblog.com, and miriamsalat.com

Photos taken from L-R: anncarpenterdesigns.com, foodbeverage.about.com, and us.lindafarrow.com

Make sure you check out the etsy treasury, it is filled with all kinds of emerald stylish items. Check out our shop while you are there.

Are you a fan of green? How will you wear it this season?

Until Next Time,Ciao!

*Chris*

No comments: