Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Style Crush

Recently, Kristin created an etsy treasury inspired by Noir & Blanc, or in other words Black & White. As I was browsing the net I noticed this collection of photos of celebs rocking this spring trend, and I wanted to share it. Black & White is a timeless color combo, that will always be in style. These two colors are so neutral that you can wear them in single prints like geometric shapes, or referee stripes. Brandy opted to mix patterns, and it looks great. Color blocking is also an option as Beyonce and Kelly Rowland are rocking this style.




All pictures taken from: www.essence.com 

As for myself, I cannot wear white I'm always in fear of spilling something and then my outfit would be ruined. I would do an all black ensemble with white accessories, whether it's a clutch, pumps, jewelry, or even a hat.  Also, Black & White are colors that you could easily thrift shop for and put an outfit together!

Are you wearing Black & White this spring?

Until Next Time, Ciao!

*Chris*

No comments: