Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Chris's/Kris's Closet (Kristin) March 16, 2013

Kris's Closet

Inspired by some great bloggers, my partner and I decided to start our own blog. In this blog post you will get a glimpse of pieces in my closet,learn where I found them
 and where I wore them.  
My name is Kristin. Welcome to my closet!

Saturday night I went out with my very Irish beau to celebrate St. Patrick's Day. We had dinner at Brazenhead in Dublin, Ohio then went to the biggest St. Patrick's Day Party in town at Flannagan's. We stopped at a bar named Mickey's before we ended the night. It was officially St. Patrick's Day before I turned in. I took these photos at home. This is what I wore.
I threw on my favorite skinny jeans by Paige. A white button up that came from Nordstrom.
Find the jeans online at: http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/paige-skyline-12-skinny-stretch-jeans-twilight/3128824?origin=keywordsearch&contextualcategoryid=0&fashionColor=&resultback=498
Find the button-up shirt online at: http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/foxcroft-fitted-shirt/3313377?origin=keywordsearch&contextualcategoryid=0&fashionColor=&resultback=6964
The green cardigan is a thrift store purchase. It is by INC. I bought it for $5. I love that it has rhinestone buttons. The jacket is a closet post regular. It is my Gibson Equestrian Jacket from Nordstrom. It is no longer available.
The hair accessory is mine. I made it a while ago. These are available for purchase. I thought it would be a great St. Patrick's Day accessory so I centered my outfit around the piece. Contact us at our online shop if you are interested. Contact us or check out our shop here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ChristinaKristin
The faux pearl necklace was given to me by my former boss, Del.

My purse is a Michael Kors Hamilton East/West Satchel. The metal on mine is silver but I found the gold metal option still available at zappos where I found mine originally. Find it online here: http://www.zappos.com/michael-michael-kors-hamilton-east-west-satchel-black~2
My large black and white ring is from a vendor at the Macy's Festival a few years ago. The pearl knuckle ring is actually two rings stacked from Forever 21.
My boots are by Chinese Laundry.
This concludes another Kris's Closet. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Be blessed! Be free! Be fashionable!
Kris,

No comments: