Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Style Crush

Anthropologie

Welcome to Thailand!!

Yesterday, I opened up my mailbox and found that my March 2013 Anthropologie magazine had arrived. I'm always excited when I receive something other than a bill in the mail, especially when it's from Anthropologie. I love this lifestyle brand so much, that on a boring Saturday afternoon I can be found window shopping, exploring each section of the store. Perusing through this specialty shop quickly lifts my spirits and even takes me out of my reality for the 15 to 20 minutes I spend in there. Now, that's powerful!

All of Anthropologie's products tell a story. The buyers and designers travel the world uncovering special products and collaborating with talented artisans. The March issue takes you on a journey to Thailand. You get a feel for what it is like to experience this rich culture. The model is shown strolling through marketplaces, posing near taxi's in Bangkok, and even near the waterside.

The styling and clothing are impeccable, from the headpieces, the fringe and beaded jewelry, to the embroidered and  printed dresses and bottoms.



If you are looking to be inspired stop in an Anthropologie store near you and pick up a free magazine, or request one here.

Leather Lasercut Accessories

Perforated leather accessories are a huge hit for the Spring. These are 3 of the leather accessories that I fell in love with. The heeled oxfords are absolutely adorable.

      


My Ultimate crush!!

Anthropologie's accessories are what I favor most. How stylish is this Blushing Pearl Bib Necklace, the leather floral detail is amazing. With all of the hand detail in this necklace, it is not cheap at $298, but definitely worth it. I may save my pennies, or maybe I have a new DIY project, hmmm!

All pictures taken from www.anthropologie.com
  


What do you think? Are you an Anthro shopper?

Until Next Time, Ciao!

*Chris*

No comments: