Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Style Crush

Yesterday, Kristin posted about the "arm party" trend. She spoke specifically of Nordstrom's awesome marketing video. I had no idea that she was posting about this, until she called me. Clearly we were on the same wavelength, which is why we make such great business partners.

This video is so inspiring, not even just fashion wise, but it inspired me on the business marketing side. Take 2 minutes to watch, it really gives style tips on how to layer bracelets, if you're not sure of your style by watching this video you will definitely learn which style you gravitate towards. My favorite styles were "Pretty in Punk", "Americana Classic", and "City Safari".




Stay tuned for Thursday's Inspiration, I will be sharing what inspires me to layer my wrists.

What are your favorite styles?

Until Next Time, Ciao!

*Chris*

No comments: