Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Chris's/Kris's Closet (Kristin) March 1, 2013


Kris's Closet

Inspired by some great bloggers, my partner and I decided to start our own blog. In this blog post you will get a glimpse of pieces in my closet,learn where I found them
 and where I wore them.  
My name is Kristin. Welcome to my closet!


Friday I spent the day getting ChristinaKristin items tagged and inventoried at Trovare Home/ Old American Cabinet. The store was opening the next day. Then I had dinner at The Greek St. Tavern with Leo. I took these photos at the store. This is what I wore.
I wanted to be comfortable and casual so I made it a t-shirt day Friday. I love novelty tees, especially ones of tv shows. It wasn't very long ago that Ugly Betty was on and I loved the show though it was a little strange. This tee reads "Viva La Betty" though it's hard to read it in the photo because of the maroon on red. The shirt is by Heartbeat and was purchased at Delias. Unfortuantely it is old but Delias always has great tees. I located a different Ugly Betty tee here: http://www.stylinonline.com/btuglybettybunnyspirit.html
I layered the tee over a Forever 21 yellow beater. My jeans are skyline skinny jeans by Paige. Find the jeans here online:
My leather earrings are from a local designer. I bought them from my girl Samara's store a few years ago. The scarf came from a thrift store in Grandview, Ohio. My brown suede jacket is an Ohio Thrift Store purchase.
The first time I wore these shoes was Friday. My sister bought me these southwest tribal print smoking slippers for my birthday last year from DSW online. They are by Boutique 9. They are still available online at: http://www.dsw.com/dsw_shoes/search/?q=smoking+slippers&segment=FEMALE#q=smoking slippers&productRef=SEARCH&segment=FEMALE&page=2
My purse is the Louis Vuitton Papillon. This style is no longer available online.

This concludes another Kris's Closet. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Be blessed! Be free! Be fashionable!
Kris,


No comments: