Thursday, July 20, 2017

Chris's/Kris's Closet (Christina)

Chris's Closet

Last Sunday, Kristin and I had a Sunday Funday at Zauber Brewing Co., and I had an excuse to get dressed up. We enjoyed beer and Poke bowls. I am in love with this skirt, I got it in Brooklyn and the Williamsburg Mini Mall, I don't remember the price, but I'm pretty sure it was under $20. I'm stuck in this crop top and skirt look right now, I don't know what I'll do when Fall gets here.




Sunglasses: Free People

Top: Express (purchased at Discount Fashion Warehouse)

Skirt: Williamsburg Mini Mall

Belt: Village Valuables, German Village

Shoes: Target



Necklace: ChristinaKristin

Bangles: Indian Vendor

Beaded bracelet: Vendor in NYC

Clutch: west elm








Be Blessed! Be Free! Be Fashionable!

~Chris


No comments: