Monday, July 31, 2017

Chris's/Kris's Closet (Kristin) July 30, 2017

Kris's Closet

In this blog post you will get a glimpse of pieces in my closet, learn where I found them and where I wore them. My name is Kristin. Welcome to my closet!

Yesterday I went to Scioto Audubon park to enjoy a group of drummers and dancers who have come together for five years annually for drumming,dancing and fellowship. I took my hola hoop and got a little exercise in before I was due to attend a baby shower at one of my favorite bars. One of my favorite bartenders is expecting a little princess in the fall.I got to decorate a bib, ate really good brisket and fawned all over the mom to be. This was yesterday's look.
Dress:Merona
Vest:Vintage Thrift Find
Body chain:Candid Art Accessories 
Shoes:Alfani (old)
Sunglasses: Quay Australia 





Until next time,
Be blessed! Be free! 
Be fashionable! 

Kris,

No comments: