Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Chris's/Kris's Closet (Kristin) July 8, 2017

Kris's Closet

In this blog post you will get a glimpse of pieces in my closet, learn where I found them and where I wore them. My name is Kristin. Welcome to my closet!

 Saturday I was invited to a country style wedding in a barn. It was a beautiful and creative celebration of love catered by local favorite City BBQ. The table decor was bouquets of dumdum pops, another local brand. I have never been to a wedding where you could literally watch chickens and roosters in their chicken coop. The guests were told not to dress up. The bridal party and the groom wore plaid button up shirts and denim. The girls wore red and blue bandanas around their up dos and cowboy boots on their feet. The bride wore a white gown of course with blue trim and details.

I could not imagine wearing shorts to a wedding and it was too warm for jeans, so I chose to wear a casual dress and cowboy boots. Even though I was a little over dressed in comparison to most of the other guests, the look felt appropriate. Atleast the cowboy boots were common among the guests. This was Saturday's look.

Dress: Massini from Meijer  (You read correctly, I said Meijer!!!)
Belt: Second hand shop in Lincoln Road Shops Miami
Cowboy Boots: Durango from Rocky Boot Outlet
Purse: Nine West (old)
Necklaces: Forever 21 & Second hand shop
Bracelet: Clintonville Yard Sale
Rings: Bauble Bar & Flea Market in Amish Country
Sunglasses: AJ Morgan






Until next time,
Be blessed! Be free! 
Be fashionable! 

Kris,



No comments: