Sunday, July 23, 2017

Chris's/Kris's Closet (Kristin) July 22, 2017

Kris's Closet

In this blog post you will get a glimpse of pieces in my closet, learn where I found them and where I wore them. My name is Kristin. Welcome to my closet!
  
Yesterday was a crazy busy day. It was also sooo hot and raining on and off. I started my day at the 2x2 Hip-Hop Festival. I watched free style rap, set performances, brake dancing and beat boxing battles. I also stopped by the Jazz & Rib Fest to watch my new favorite band Mistar Anderson perform with Adria Shahid. It was the last day of Columbus Restaurant Week, so I had dinner at Nada in the Arena District. I retuned to the 2x2 Hip Hop Festival for an hour and ended my night at the 2x2 after party. This was Saturday's look.


Dress: Falls Creek from Meijer
Belt:80s retro Etsy
Pearly whites with gold tooth necklace: Etsy
Gold choker: 90s retro, I was my grandma's
Shoes: Adidas
Sunglasses: D&G






Until next time,
Be blessed! Be free! 
Be fashionable! 

Kris,




Follow me on ig @krisofohio
for more photos.

No comments: