Monday, July 3, 2017

Chris's/Kris's Closet (Kristin) July 1, 2017

Kris's Closet

In this blog post you will get a glimpse of pieces in my closet, learn where I found them and where I wore them. My name is Kristin. Welcome to my closet!

Saturday I had the pleasure of joining a couple friends at the Fat Tire Presents Tour de Fat in Columbus at Express Live. Christina and I were invited by a new friend to see my new favorite local band Mistar Anderson. The experience was pretty amazing. Mistar Anderson put on a great show and I got to discover new bands that I also greatly appreciated. In between the musical performances there were side shows featuring perfomers using holla hoops, puppets and much more. There were even women stilt walkers, walking around. The concert goers wore costumes including tutus, jester hats, crowns and clown wigs. I also really appreciated the free food in the VIP section. It was all awesome. I followed this event up with a JayZ listening party at a social club that I grew up frequenting and ended the night at Rambling House, a soda bar where the band Topher & the Biscuit Brigade were playing. This was Saturday's look.



Beater Dress:Mossimo Target
Shawl Vest:Accents by Lavello Rocky Boot Outlet
Belt:Thrift store find
Necklace:A shop that closed
Braceletes: Festivals
Shoes:Circle Hautelook
Sunglasses:AJ Morgan


  



Until next time,
Be blessed! Be free! 
Be fashionable! 

Kris,





No comments: