Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Style Crush

We haven't had a 'Style Crush' in a few months but we have redeemed ourselves with this one. I have not officially met Leah but I have been following her on instagram for some time now. I noticed her great sense of style from the very beginning and started to feel like I kind of knew her. We share the same love of fashion and pretty shiny things.She is beautiful but the beauty is not just skin deep. Behind the beauty lies a story and more life lived than the average 24 year old. Since this post is suppose to be about style, check out her style and life philosophy below. To find out why she is more than a 'Style Crush' follow her story. I have provided a link to her blog at the end of the post.


Leah Griffith. 24. Tampa, Florida. Patient Care Technician


My take on fashion:

My love for fashion started when I was a college student in New York City. Each day after class, I took the subway to Manhattan and I spent hours walking down 5th Avenue admiring the jewelry and clothing boutiques. I remember purchasing my very first digital camera during my freshman year of college. During the weekends, I always ordered a grande caffe mocha from the Starbucks on 14th street and 7th avenue then I would walk to Union Square and spend time capturing the unique and eccentric street styles of New Yorkers. Fashion is the love of my life. I'm so passionate about it. I have no set style. I dress how I feel. I can go from beach bum, bohemian, to sleek and chic.
Where I have been:

I have lived in four different states since adulthood; New York, Georgia, Florida and briefly in Ohio. I love to travel up and down the east coast. Plane rides are so therapeutic to me and not to mention fun! Traveling is good for the soul. I really enjoy traveling to different metropolitan cities and taking scenic photos of the architecture. 


I am passionate about:

I am most passionate about helping others that have been abused and mistreated. I am a domestic violence survivor and my mission is to help other young women to stand up and speak out. It is my passion to help those that cannot help themselves whatever the problem. In today's society we need people that have listening ears, slow to judgement and a heart for people. 
You can find me:

In my spare time you can find me shopping in Tampa's trendiest neighborhoods, taking a stroll with friends in Ybor City or sight-seeing downtown. When I want to stay close to my apartment, I drive to the Boba House and spend hours blogging! 




Want to know more about Leah?

Domestic Violence Blog
Until next time,
Be blessed! Be free! Be fashionable!
Kris,

No comments: