Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Chris's/Kris's Closet (Kristin) July 10, 2015

Kris's Closet

In this blog post you will get a glimpse of pieces in my closet, learn where I found them and where I wore them. My name is Kristin. Welcome to my closet!

Friday I had a free day with my nephew. I have him at the end of the week during the summer. We usually have set plans but occasionally I allow him to decide what he wants to do on the spot. I call it 'Free Day Friday'. We went to see the new Minions movie and stopped at one of our favorite places, Rocket Fizz. From Rocket Fizz we picked up some candy and some sodas for a soda tasting. I usually dress in t-shirts and comfortable shoes when we go on our adventures. This is what I wore.   

Tee: Billie Holiday Tee by Accidental Genius Clothing
Skirt: Thrift Find by Greenwich Square 
Belt: Thrift Find (Vintage) 
Purse: Maxx New York
Ring: Margaret Elizabeth from Rocksbox (Use code christinakristinxoxo for a free month subscription of Rocksbox) 
Earrings: Family Heirlooms (diamonds and earring jackets) 
Sunglasses: Quay  
Wedges: Second hand from a church sale. Kenneth Cole Reaction 







Until next time, 
Be blessed! Be free! Be fashionable!
Kris,

Sodas from Rocket Fizz

No comments: