Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Chris's/Kris's Closet (Kristin) July 4, 2015

Kris's Closet

In this blog post you will get a glimpse of pieces in my closet, learn where I found them and where I wore them. My name is Kristin. Welcome to my closet!

My holiday was pretty laid back. I didn't do much partying but I did take a ride around Central Ohio. I headed toward Buckeye Lake to support a couple of businesses. They have struggled this year due to issues with the dam and having to lower the water in the lake. One of those places I visited was Buckeye Lake Winery in Thornville, where my guy and I did a tasting and listened to some live music. Afterward, we had dinner at the Pizza Cottage in Newark. We ended our day exploring the Newark Earthworks with a few stops at other roadside attractions. I took these photos in front of the winery. Unfortunately, I didn't get any photos with my shoes in them. This was Saturday's Look.

Tank: Target
Tribal Print Skirt: Thrift find Leslie Faye
Leopard Clutch: Ann Taylor
Leather Choker: Passiana
Necklace: Was my grandma's
Copper cuff: Antique Shop Find
Earrings: Gift from Christina/14 & Union
Straw Hat: Thrift find
Sunglasses: Quay Yibrow
Shoes: Betsey Johnson

Until next time, 
Be blessed! Be free! Be fashionable!
Kris,

Sitting on the patio at Buckeye Lake Winery.

Tasting at Buckeye Lake Winery
Roadside Giant Golfball


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What thrift stores do you like the most? I never have as much luck as you do!

ChrisKris said...

Hey Castle!

I like the Ohio Thrift on East Broad Street. Sometimes the Goodwill on East Broad is pretty decent as well as the Goodwill one on Morse Rd. I don't always have luck but I find the best ones are in the wealthier neighborhoods, like the Ohio Thrift on West Henderson in Upper Arlington. I found high end designers like Custo Barcelona and St. John. I bought a vintage St. John dress that probably was originally hundreds of dollars for like a few dollars. I am not sure they knew what they had. Even second hand at a vintage shop a St. John dress would have costs at least $100.