Thursday, July 16, 2015

Chris's/Kris's Closet (Kristin) July 15, 2015

Kris's Closet

In this blog post you will get a glimpse of pieces in my closet, learn where I found them and where I wore them. My name is Kristin. Welcome to my closet!

Yesterday I took my nephew to his very first concert. We both love Fall Out Boy. When I saw they were coming to town, I knew I had to take him. The tour also included Wiz Khalifa, Hoodie Allen and a few others I wasn't quite familiar with.  We enjoyed Wiz Khalifa and The Fall Out Boy. The concert was outside, so we left the venue tired with achy feet. The discomfort  was definitely worth it. I took these photos before we left to go to the concert. This was last night's look.

I wanted to do a rocker/pin-up girl look. My inspiration was the Coca Cola pin-up girls from some of their past ads. I made my look slightly grunge with the combat style boots. I like to wear boots or protective shoes to rock concerts sometimes because people literally jump on your feet. I was glad I wore the boots last night. Being short, I get stepped on a lot. 

Wrap Dress: Thrift find by Express
Belt: Vintage found on etsy
Necklace/Bracelet Set: My grandma's
Boots: Timberlands
Coca Cola Clutch: Coca Cola from Swank Blue










Until next time, 
Be blessed! Be free! Be fashionable!
Kris,
Wiz Khalifa

More Wiz

Fall Out Boy members Patrick and Pete

My Fall Out Boy crush Pete

Fall Out Boy 'Light Em Up'

No comments: