Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Chris's/Kris's Closet (A ChristinaKristin Day Trip Edition) July 18, 2015

Every once in a while we do a combined closet post. We had a great Saturday together away from Columbus. We thought we would share our Saturday looks on the same post since we had the same story to tell and we both wore items from our recent Rocksbox shipment. To get your free month subscription of Rocksbox, use code (christinakristinxoxo) at rocksbox.com. You can swap, borrow or purchase designer pieces at a discounted rate. For now, check out the pieces we got to wear over the weekend! Enjoy your week!

Chris's Look

Kristin and I talked about going winery hopping for a few weeks, and we finally went this weekend. I received a text early Saturday morning saying "Can you be here by 2:45"?, I replied yes, the next text message was "Bring an extra pair of shoes that are flat. We are starting in a peach and apple orchard". I laughed a little to myself knowing how adventurous Kristin is, but I'm always up for whatever so I was excited. When we arrived in Utica, OH at the orchard, it was just like you see on TV, rows lined with peach trees, it was actually quite beautiful and peaceful. We made a couple pit stops along the way, and I was just along for the ride, which I quite enjoyed. I was able to cross off going on a day trip on my summer bucket list. This is what I wore!


Shirt: Nordstrom Rack, Abound
Skirt: Target, Xhiliration (no longer available)
Shoes: Old purchase, Steve Madden
Earrings: Pearl studs, H&M
Bracelets: A combination of Stella & Dot, Indian Vendor and ChristinaKristin
Clutch: Vintage find at thrift store





 Kris's Look

Christina, my guy and I road around Central, Ohio. The goal was to pick some
peaches and check out a few wineries. Well, we didn't get to pick peaches because
Branstool Orchard didn't have a great year with all the rain. We just picked up some ready to go peaches and we were on our way. We were able to make it to two wineries. The first winery stop was Three Oaks Vineyard in Granville, Ohio and we ended the evening at Hidden Lakes Winery in Canal Winchester. In between the wineries we stopped at an Amish food store and picked up spices and tried some Amish fares. We took our photos at Hidden Lakes Winery. I really wanted to use their backyard scenery but a wedding party was using the patio. This was Saturday's look. 
 

Dress: Vintage thrift find from Ohio Thrift Store
Belt: Vintage thrift find
Earrings: Perry Street Callie Earrings from Rocksbox
Bracelet: Betsey Johnson
Sunglasses: AJ Morgan
Handbag: Louis Vuitton
Shoes: Levity Echo Bootie





Until next time,
Be blessed! Be free! Be fashionable!
ChristinaKristin,


No comments: