Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Chris's/Kris's Closet (Kristin) December 9, 2012


Kris's Closet

Inspired by some great bloggers, my partner and I decided to start our own blog. In this blog post you will get a glimpse of pieces in my closet,learn where I found them
 and where I wore them.  
My name is Kristin. Welcome to my closet!

 Sunday, one of my good friends had an event at her home called Tea & Treats. It was a jewelry and cosmetics event. I set up ChristinaKristin & Shoetique merchandise and there was one other vendor there who provided jewelry, skincare and cosmetics. It was a nice idea and the food was good. One of the guests took these pictures for me at the party. This is what I wore.
 It was raining all day Sunday so I decided my outfit needed to be a pick-me-up. I pulled out my neons and layered for the weather. I have worn the neon green top once before, it is a Mossimo tee from Target. The leopard top I layered on top is vintage Adrienne Vittadini Sport. It is an old thrift store buy. My mini skirt is a neon piece I got from Shoppers World on the west side of Columbus. I have wore the same skirt in another color in my very first Kris's Closet in July. To view similar items, click on the links below.

leopard tops:
1.http://www.nastygal.com/Clothes_Going-Fast/Queens-Leopard-Knit/?utm_source=commission_junction&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=affiliate&utm_source=commission_junction&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=affiliate&cj_webid=2178999&cj_affname=ShopStyle.com&cj_affid=1909792&cj_linkd=11085047&cj_sid=602360617

2.http://www.express.com/sequin-embellished-leopard-hi-lo-tank-51845-43/index.pro?productVariantId=370396&csename=Shopping.com&cid=1075&mr:referralID=40884dd8-43aa-11e2-97b3-001b2166becc

neon mini:
1.http://www.misskl.com/product/The-What-A-Sight-Mini-Skirt-in-Neon-Green/289844?siteID=J84DHJLQkR4-tyJ2k7Pqwrco_qbUOGYmFQ

2.http://www.lordandtaylor.com/eng/womensapparel-Skirts-mini-Simone_Textured_Power_Skirt-lordandtaylor/166569/?utm_source=GAN&utm_medium=Affiliates&utm_campaign=ShopStyle.com&utm_content=Ban&utm_term=na&cm_mmc=Affiliate-_-GAN-_-ShopStyle.com-_-Primary%20Banner&tag=GAN&ctcampaign=221&gan_clickID=0004d095bdf239e80a42bf446a00747b&gan_affID=k108283&gan_affName=ShopStyle.com
The necklaces I layered are all from Shoetique. I have worn these before in a closet blog. You can find the beaded ones at the store in Town & Country for under $10. My earrings are closet regulars. I wore them alot this past summer. They are from a store in Chicago called Mali. Check out more pieces from them at their site.
https://malijewelry.com/default.asp.
The rest of my accessories have also been seen on closet posts. The purse is a ten year old Louis Vuitton (Papillion) I bought from the Mall at Millenia in Orlando. The style is no longer available. My ring matches my earrings and is from Mali of Chicago. The knit bangle is the Cotton Candy bangle and can be found in our etsy shop at:
My boots are new. I ruined my last pair of brown boots by dropping soybean oil on them, so I ordered a new pair recently from Zappos. They are Chinese Laundry (South Bay) in henna. You can find them online at http://www.zappos.com/chinese-laundry-south-bay-henna?zlfid=111&recoName=zap_brand_page


This concludes another Kris's Closet. Thank you so much for stopping by!
Check out our newest jewelry additions on etsy by selecting shop on the homepage of our blogspot or go to etsy.com and enter ChristinaKrisin.  
Be blessed! Be free! Be fashionable!
Kris,

No comments: