Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Chris's/Kris's Closet (Kristin) December 15, 2012


Kris's Closet

Inspired by some great bloggers, my partner and I decided to start our own blog. In this blog post you will get a glimpse of pieces in my closet,learn where I found them
 and where I wore them.  
My name is Kristin. Welcome to my closet!

Saturday was my friend Erica's birthday celebration. Some friends and I had dinner at M at Miranova and went to Republic then some after hours. It was a long night. I have not stayed out that late in a long time. I took these pictures at a friend's home at 6AM after the partying. Not my best pictures but here they are. This is what I wore.

The sweater top and skirt set, I bought last week at the Ohio Thrift Store on a half off day. It is blue and black knit. I broke the set up by layering the sweater with a blue and white plaid button-up, that I left untucked. The shirt is many years old and also from the Ohio Thrift Store. I think it is a boys shirt originally.
After days of  suffering from a migraine headache, I decided to wear my glasses to take strain off my eyes. They are real prescription cat-eyes from SEE Eyewear. If you need glasses, it's the place to go for something different. http://www.seeeyewear.com/index.aspx
The necklace I bought at a thrift store in a suburb near Chicago. It is a large zodiac pendant with every zodiac sign and birthstone with the zodiac signs repeating themseles to make up the links of the chain. I located a similar necklace at
http://www.etsy.com/listing/111429693/steampunk-astrological-clock-pendant?ref=sr_gallery_10&ga_search_query=zodiac+necklace+&ga_order=most_relevant&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=US&ga_ref=auto9&ga_search_type=all It is a steampunk clock pendant with zodiac signs.

This is my early Christmas present from my mom. It is a Michael Kors 'Hamilton East/West Satchel'. You can find it online at http://www.zappos.com/michael-michael-kors-hamilton-east-west-satchel-black~1
My shoes are round toe pumps by Jessica Simpson. They were a gift from my mom a couple years ago. Find a similar pair at http://www.zappos.com/jessica-simpson-waleo-black#prdInfo My black socks with blue stripes are from Shoppers World on the west side of Columbus. 

This concludes another Kris's Closet. Thank you so much for stopping by!
Check out our newest jewelry additions on etsy by selecting shop on the homepage of our blogspot or go to etsy.com and enter ChristinaKristin.  
Be blessed! Be free! Be fashionable!
Kris,

No comments: