Thursday, December 6, 2012

Chris's/Kris's Closet (Kristin) December 1, 2012


Kris's Closet

Inspired by some great bloggers, my partner and I decided to start our own blog. In this blog post you will get a glimpse of pieces in my closet,learn where I found them
 and where I wore them.  
My name is Kristin. Welcome to my closet!

Saturday, we had a jewelry event at Danes Dessert Cafe in Short North, Columbus, Ohio. Christina and I premiered our new Heavy Metal Collection. We were both suppose to wear jewelry from one of the two current collections, so I based my outfit around pieces from our Vegas and Heavy Metal collections. I took my pictures at the event. This is what I wore.
Since the event was a holiday event, I decided to try to wear something that read holiday. I also had to be comfortable. The event was from 6 pm until midnight and I was going to be on my feet. So flats were a must.
My Hello Kitty tee reads Naughty or Nice? I got it many years ago from Forever 21. My black blazer is Gibson from Nordstrom. It is an equestrian style and can be found on Nordstrom's site at :


My floral denim is the Diana Skinny Jean by KUT from the Kloth at Nordstrom. Find them online at:

My  boots are the UGG Australia 'Bailey Sparkle' Over the Knee Boot. I bought them last year. They are mostly sold out. I have seen some on ebay and it appears there are still select sizes online at Nordstrom.

My earrings are from our Vegas collection. Click on the link below to go directly to them or you can find them by visiting our shop from the homepage of our blog. They are the Vegas Sparkle Pompom earrings in red. http://www.etsy.com/listing/117339220/vegas-sparkle-pompom-earrings-vegas
I am wearing a combination of bracelets. Two of them are Vegas beaded stretch bracelets and there are bolt cuff bracelets in between, on top and bottom of the Vegas bracelets. This is not the best picture. The sequin clutch is from MJR.
This concludes another Kris's Closet. Thank you so much for stopping by!
Check out our newest jewelry additions on etsy by selecting shop on the homepage of our blogspot or go to etsy.com and enter ChristinaKrisin. Also check out some pictures of the Heavy Metal Collection and the desserts  from the event below.

Be blessed! Be free! Be fashionable!
Kris,
charm bracelets & bolt cuffs from Heavy Metal Collection 
The Rock Machine Necklace from Heavy Metal Collection
Dane's Dessert Cafe (Raspberry Waffle)

No comments: