Monday, December 17, 2012

Chris's/Kris's Closet (Kristin) December 13, 2012


Kris's Closet

Inspired by some great bloggers, my partner and I decided to start our own blog. In this blog post you will get a glimpse of pieces in my closet,learn where I found them
 and where I wore them.  
My name is Kristin. Welcome to my closet!


Thursday, I worked the early shift at Shoetique. Then Christina and I met at Franklin Park Conservatory for Cocktails at the Conservatory. I got dressed for day and night by keeping it comfortable with jeans and flats. Christina took these pictures of me at the Conservatory. This is what I wore.
I knew I was meeting Chris out so I got dressed in preparation for the evening. I threw on a see-thru black and lavender lace top by Bar III. I wore a black beater underneath.
My jeans are Paige Skyline Skinny. You can get these at Nordstom in store or online at:
My blazer is a repeat on Kris's Closet. I wore it for my event at Danes the first Saturday this month. My belt is a thrift store buy. It is black and gold woven. I found a similar belt that I love more than mine at:
My earrings are last year from Macy's during the holidays.They are gold thread tear drop earrings with a rhinestone center piece. I located similar earrings at:
http://www.kohls.com/product/prd-1240129/mudd-gold-tone-simulated-crystal-teardrop-earrings.jsp?src=k108283&clickid=0004d10faa5d6e340a2a404ac30026ab
and
http://us.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=0&viewAllFlag=&catalogId=33060&storeId=13052&productId=6015640&langId=-1&categoryId=&parent_category_rn=&searchTerm=61E12CBGE&resultCount=1&geoip=home
My bag is a Michael Kors Sequin Grayson. I got it last Christmas from my fella. This bag is no longer available. My rings are from Forever 21 and Nordstrom. The left is a two finger pearl heart knuckle ring and the right is a skull. Look for similar items below.

handbag
and

rings

These are my new favorite smoking slippers. They are called (Skulltini) by Jeffrey Campbell. They are black leather with skull studs all over. Find them at Nordstrom at http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/jeffrey-campbell-skulltini-flat/3359421?origin=keywordsearch&contextualcategoryid=0&fashionColor=Black%2F+Gold&resultback=0
This concludes another Kris's Closet. Thank you so much for stopping by!
Check out our newest jewelry additions on etsy by selecting shop on the homepage of our blogspot or go to etsy.com and enter ChristinaKrisin.  
Be blessed! Be free! Be fashionable!
Kris,

No comments: