Thursday, December 20, 2012

Chris's/Kris's Closet (Christina) December 15, 2012


Chris's Closet

  I am Christina, the hot pink of ChristinaKristinwelcome to my closet!


Friday night, I hung with some girlfriends for a friends birthday. We went to a late dinner at M at Miranova, and then to a couple of clubs. This is what I wore.

I wanted to be casual but stylish so I opted for this striped black and white blazer and skinny jeans. I had been stalking a similar blazer that was available at Target, but I ended up purchasing this one from Burlington Coat Factory for $14.99. I love this blazer because it is actually t-shirt material, so very casual. I found a similar blazer here http://www.moddeals.com/ for $14.80.

My jeans are from Wet Seal, I bought these a couple years ago on the $10 rack. I was not able to find these exact jeans, but there was a pretty good selection at the website.

I opted for my pop color to be neon pink, which I have a lot of. So I paired the blazer with a neon pink tank top that I bought over the summer.




My neon yellow skinny belt is from my favorite place Target, I think I should be a promotional model for Target, because I keep plugging them. LOL I found the same belt for $12.99 http://www.target.com.

This clutch was a birthday gift from Kristin, my first time carrying it. I can only fit like 5 items in here so I had to choose wisely. She purchased it at Shoetique located at 3760 East Broad Street Columbus, OH 43213.





My jewelry is Stella & Dot, I absolutely love this statement necklace, and I get SO many compliments when I wear it. It is the Lillith Fringe necklace, find out how you can get this necklace for free by checking out my site www.stelladot.com/christinajovonn



My shoes are Jessica Simpson, they are super old, I bought them at least 5 years ago. They are the most comfortable heels I own. I couldn't find these shoes or anything similar.

The pink fish net thigh highs are from Hot Topic, they always have fun accessories. I found them on sale for $5.48 http://www.hottopic.com.





Until next time, Ciao!

*Chris*




No comments: